If You’re Looking For A Chiropractor In Brampton, Look No Further!
Do you have a sore back from sitting at a computer all day? Perhaps you have an old injury that has been bothering your back recently. Or maybe you just have unexplained stiffness in your back. Regardless of the problem, if you are having aches and pains in your back, it’s time to call a chiropractor.
What Do Chiropractors Do?
Chiropractic care is both natural and non-invasive. It focuses on diagnosing, preventing, and treating problems with the musculoskeletal system, particularly the spine. Chiropractic medicine is the largest alternative medical profession. Chiropractors receive an additional 4 years of post-graduate training that makes them experts in the treatment of muscle, joint and nerve pain and troubles throughout the entire body.
Chiropractic care typically involves the manipulation of the spine, joints, and soft tissues. Some of the treatments that may be used might include:
- Working with pressure or trigger points throughout the body
- Soft tissue treatments
- Technology assisted treatments like ultrasound, low intensity laser therapy or orthotic therapy
Your chiropractor may also suggest exercises as well as diet and lifestyle changes that you can make.
What Are The Benefits Of Chiropractic Care?
While most people associate chiropractic care with the back only, it can also help other areas of the body as well. In fact, chiropractic care has many benefits, some of which include helping to reduce:
- Joint and neck pain
- Leg, knee, foot and ankle pain
- Arm, wrist, shoulder and elbow pain
- Stress and tension disorders
- Chronis injuries
If you suffer from any of these ailments, then it is possible that chiropractic medicine can help to relieve some of your symptoms. At Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre we can create a treatment plan that is personalized to your specific situation, ailments, and needs.
Why Our Patients Choose Us As Their Chiropractor In Brampton
We are very proud of the fact that many of our patients choose Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre for many of their holistic health needs, including their needs for a Chiropractor in Brampton. Here are some of the reasons our clients choose us:
- Many of our staff have won awards for work in their specific field, including our Chiropractor, Dr.Douglas Vlaskamp, who was voted Best Chiropractor eight times in the Brampton Guardian Readers’ Choice Awards.
- We pride ourselves on offering a personal touch when it comes to treating you and your family.
- We have been offering award-winning patient care since 2001.
- Many of our services we offer you are free, or low-cost personal assessments before you need to commit to a treatment plan.
In Need of Chiropractic Care? Call Us Today!
If you are looking for a chiropractor in Brampton, call us at Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre today. Because chiropractors are primary healthcare providers they do not require a referral from your doctor.
If you would like to see a chiropractor in Brampton, call the Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre at 905-451-3963
or visit us online at www.bramptonwellness.ca.
Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre