Who to call when you’re in need of skilled Naturopaths in Brampton
Naturopathy or naturopathic medicine is an alternative form of medicine that employs more "natural" healing approaches to treating the body. Some forms of naturopathic medicine include homeopathy, herbalism, and acupuncture, as well as diet and lifestyle counseling.
Why naturopathic medicine?
There are a number of reasons why our clients choose to try naturopathic medicine, such as:
- Naturopathic medicine is natural and non-invasive
- Naturopathic medicine is often covered by your company’s wellness program.
- Naturopathic medicine can be less expensive than prescription drugs.
- Naturopathic medicine promotes education about your own body as well as treatment for ailments.
- Your naturopath can work in conjunction with other Doctors to help create a more holistic healing plan for you.
If this interests you, then perhaps it’s time to consider giving naturopathic medicine a try!
What can be treated with naturopathic medicine?
Naturopathic medicine can be used to offer treatment for a variety of ailments, including:
What kind of naturopathy do you offer?
At the Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre we offer a wide variety of natural medicine treatments, some of which include:
- Electrodermal testing
- Clinical nutrition
- Botanical medicine
If you are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable naturopath in Brampton, then look no further than the staff at Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre.
Are you unsure if naturopathy is right for you?
Why not come in and have a free consultation with our experienced Naturopath, Dr. Marillea Yu, BSc., ND. Dr. Yu can give you a consultation based on your needs and desired outcome, and create a customized treatment plan. From there, you can then book your initial visit for treatment.
If you are interested in naturopathic medicine, you have two options. You can either:
- Call us to book a free 15-minute consultation. This consultation has no obligation, but will offer you the opportunity to learn more about naturopathic medicine, and what treatments might best suit your needs. After this, you can then book a 90-minute initial visit.
- Schedule a 90-minuteinitial visit. During this time you will receive a more in-depth assessment and treatment plan based on your specific needs and ailments.
If you are looking for a naturopath in Brampton, call us today!
We offer a free no-hassle consultation, and can create treatment plans based on your personal needs. We would love to work with you to see how natural treatments can help improve your mental and physical well-being. If you are looking for a naturopath in Brampton, give us a call!
Call Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre at 905-451-3963, or visit our website at www.bramptonwellness.ca for more information.
Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre