Are you looking for a skilled RMT in Brampton? Look no further!
Are you feeling discomfort? Is stress causing your body to feel tight? Perhaps you have an injury, or ailment that is affecting you physically?
A Registered Massage Therapist can offer a wide variety of treatments that can help alleviate pain or discomfort. Massage Therapy - RMT can ease chronic pain, reduce stress, and help to improve your overall mental and physical health.
At Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre we offer a range of massage therapies to suit your needs. Some of the therapies we offer include:
- Swedish Massage: Swedish massage is the most commonly known form of massage, having been used for centuries to promote health and relaxation. Our massage therapists use knowledge of physiology as well as Swedish techniques to provide you with a personalized treatment plan based on your needs.
- Relaxation Massage and Deep Tissue Massage: A more specialized approach, this type of massage still uses Swedish techniques, but encompasses a slower and gentle approach for relaxation, or a more vigorous approach for a deep tissue massage.
- Sport Massage: Sports massage can be used by any type of athlete, be it a professional athlete or simply someone who enjoys sports as a hobby. Depending on the sport you play, your massage therapist can suggest certain massages or treatments to help alleviate common injuries, or relieve tension in certain muscles. Sports massage can be used both before an event to help promote flexibility and to warm up the muscles, or afterwards to help alleviate any tension or built up lactic acid.
- Pregnancy Massage: Massage throughout the prenatal period has been proven to offer relief of any physical discomfort or pain brought on by the body changes a woman experiences throughout her pregnancy. It can also help to alleviate stress, or tension she may be feeling. Pregnancy massage can be safely enjoyed by most women throughout the entire prenatal period.
Why choose Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre?
If you are looking for an RMT in Brampton, we should be your first call! Many of our clients chose us time and time again because:
- We have three registered Massage therapists on staff
- We have a team of award-winning health professionals who have been working to promote patient care and education since 2001
- We offer a wide variety of natural treatments, including Acupuncture, Massage Therapy - RMT, chiropractic care and laser therapy.
If you are looking for an experienced RMT in Brampton who can create a healing plan based on your personal needs, then look no further than Downtown Brampton Wellness Centre.
If you are looking for an RMT in Brampton, call us today!
We offer a free no-hassle consultation, and can create treatment plans based on your personal needs. We would love to work with you to see how natural treatments can help improve your mental and physical well-being. If you are looking for an RMT in Brampton, give us a call!